Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall and Football!

I love fall! It is my favorite season. Since I am in the midwest we are lucky to have all four seasons. We get hot hot in the summer and cold cold in the winter. But Fall is that wonderful time of year when during the day it can be in the 70's and down to 50 at night. I love the morning and the crisp air. I love fall decorations and fall colors. Ahhh, I LOVE it's almost October!! <3

I also love fall because it's FOOTBALL season baby! I have spent the whole day today watching football with my 16 year old son. Pure heaven!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I am so glad there is another female on this planet that "gets" me. I LOVE FOOTBALL. And I love fall. And I especially love that this is going to be my first actual fall! No fall in AZ...
So you will understand my pain when I tell you that ASU lost to Georgia when Georgia kicked a field goal to make it 20-17 with like TWO seconds left. Ouch. And the stupid Cardinals lost. Somehow I don't see them repeating as NFC champs this year. At least the Broncos won. Yay.

Mary~Momathon said...

You sound happy! Love it!

Kathy said...

I can't stand football, but I'm glad to "hear" you are happy and things are going well.