Monday, January 17, 2011

More bitching... that's all I do.

There is a saying, "there is ordering badly and then there is not ordering at all". I think I always order BADLY. But at least I order. Right now I think nothing is really "right".

My job is a mess... in 2 months time, my boss (whom I loved) was demoted, then 4 weeks later was fired, then 4 weeks later our company was acquired and tons of changes. Now it's a mess and I'm not happy at all there. I am actively looking. I want to move but don't know how to go about getting it done. I want to move some place fabulous.... like New York City or something uber cool like that. I just don't know how to achieve it. I also want a major job change - something radical. How does one do that?!?

My marriage is just blah - it's been the same thing for 2 years and I'm over thinking about it and worrying about it. It's a LOT of work to keep working on it and not ever knowing where it's going.

My grandparents (LOVE THEM) but they are driving me batty. I love them and am so thankful that I still have them in life at the age of 40. But wowza, she calls me daily to tell me what ails her (they are numerous) and goes into detail and then goes heads first into what's going on with my grandpa. With more details.

Oh and I need to LOSE. WEIGHT. Seriously, people. It's sick. I'm so far gone, I have to make a serious change. SERIOUS.

So, it's all crap but I have to find the good. I can't sit around and bitch all the time. I need to start picturing me achieving success and seeing myself making major changes and then doing it. It's all in the power of positive thinking. I have to make it happen or I will forever be sitting here bitching about how it never did. I have to formulate a plan and get some real energy behind it.

More to come...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry you have so much going on. Have you looked into a career coach? I've never used one, but I hear they can be helpful. Otherwise, take a deep breath and make a list of steps to take to get where you want to be. Good luck!