Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying to think of title that's not depressing (obviously I couldn't...)

So, I have spent the last 48 hours trying to catch up on reading every one's posts. Why I haven't blogged and read anything for 5 months is really beyond me. I think I needed a reality break or something like that.

My husband and I are in the process of finalizing our divorce. He has been gone almost a year... hard to believe (no hyper-links because I am wayyyyyyy to lazy for that, I mean I just started posting again!) It is just time to move on. The sad part is taking off my ring. I mean there is a MARK on my finger where it has been for 2 1/2 years (including the engagement period). So that part sucks. I'm mostly just void of feeling. Mostly. I really don't know how someone moves on after something like this. I mean I have moved on before... I have been divorced before and exited a long term relationship. But geesh, those were easy compared to this.

I have laundry all over my dining room floor. It's clean. I haven't put it away. Why, I don't know. If anyone came over to visit I would die. I mean seriously... all over the dining room floor. Did I mention I am only half moved, so I don't have my dining room table here yet. Yea, just clothes on my floor from this weekend's massive laundry doing fest.

The last month or so I have been watching my ex husbands dog when he has stuff to do or goes to his girlfriends house. OMG... I luuurrrvvee this dog. Seriously. She is so cute. She has floppy ears and piercing eyes that just dance. Then she pooped on my living room floor. Yea, she is on suspension right now.

I better head off to bed. Tired and getting a headache. I shouldn't drink so much organic white tea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs*

I want a condo, but the damn maintenance fees plus a mortgage are STEEP...'round here anyway.