Friday, February 20, 2009

5 Months probably too long

I think a 5 month hiatus is probably long enough. I have no excuse really. Other than just daily life and having no desire to do anything other than exist and take care of my kids. I just read over a few of my posts from the past year and yea, nothing has changed. I think that hit me like a lead brick. I need to change that.

An update of sorts since the last time I have been here.

1. We moved. We are in a brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo and I love it. I still have the house and we haven't gotten everything out of it but all essentials are here.

2. My middle son changed high schools and is living with his dad during the week so he can go to school in a town right next to where I live (like 5 minutes away). So that has been a big adjustment but it has done wonders from him, he really likes his new school. His other school had 5 suicides in it in 5 months... big problems going on and I am so glad he got out.

And everything is just about exactly the same since last Sept! Sad but true. Still separated from my husband, absolutely no changes there. We are moving towards divorce not reconciliation. It would have to take a LOT to achieve that.

My daughter is still dancing and she is growing up so fast. She just turned 11 and is growing up by leaps and bounds, scary actually.

My oldest just turned 19 and it is quite concerning to be a mother of a almost NOT teenager! Which means the year he turns 20, I turn 40...holy shit where did the time go.

My middle one will be 16 this Sept and that means another driver in my home. Hard to believe.

I'm still at the same job and I still love it. It has been almost a year and it has flown by..






2 comments:

Mary said...

Nice to see you posting again!

Unknown said...

*hugs*

it's funny (well, not funny) but I look back at my stuff a year ago and I am exactly where I was then too, bitching about the same stuff (you haven't missed much on my blog ;))

however...our divorce is in the works...he is still in the house...and HOPEFULLY it will all END soon.

and us (me and you) will have a lot more GOOD things going on this year. :)