Monday, April 14, 2008

Life in Overdrive

It has been a whirlwind of activity here since I last posted. I am exhausted but in a good way.

First of all, we are all doing okay since my husband and I have separated. I miss him greatly but we still talk and hopefully we can still work things out, it is still pretty much up in the air. The kids are doing well and we are just staying busy!

This weekend was c.r.a.z.y! We had dance stuff all weekend and both of my boys went with me and we had so much fun! My daughter did really well at her competition and was in some commercial the dance company made so she was on cloud nine.

The London plans are in FULL swing. We have the airline tickets booked and we are booking the hotel tomorrow. I faxed in her free certificate for all the things she gets to do. The passport is still a work in progress. I thought I had her birth certificate and since we literally were gone the whole weekend today was the first day I could work on the passport stuff. I do not have her birth certificate so now I get to go downtown to order/buy one and will get to pick it up Thursday morning and then go to the post office Thursday afternoon to get the passport going. I am paying extra for the expedited version and paying for it to be overnighted. I pray, pray, pray we will have it in the next 5 weeks before she goes.

I had a 2nd job interview today with the director of the department I am interviewing in! YEA! So the next step is getting called back for a third interview with other managers in the corporation. So, I pray I get the 3rd interview. They hope to make a decision by next week, so that is good. I just keep my hopes up.

I think that about wraps it up, it's been crazy but we are all hanging in there and making the most of things!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so strong, it's very inspiring.

What a luck girl, to be going to London. And yaya, for the 2nd interview, fingers crossed for 3rd!

Unknown said...

I am tired just listening to how busy you are. :)

Good luck with the interviews, fingers crossed here too!

Glad things are not to horrible with your hubby and that you are talking.

Unknown said...

keep your head up girl, it sounds like things are going quite well for you considering it all.

My thoughts are with you through your separation and your interviews!!

Sounds like your daughter is having the time of her life with her dancing and LONDON, that IS SOO amazing!

Cecily R said...

Lots and lots of good luck thoughts coming your way!!!

I am so exited to hear more about London!!

desirae said...

I hope you get the job!!! And that everything continues to go smoothly in the planning of the london trip.. I hope everything continues to look up..

Kellan said...

It sounds like you are doing well, all things considered and I'm glad you are just staying busy - that helps. Good luck with the job - that sounds very promising!! TAke care - Kellan