Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Best News In The Whole Big Wide World

5 simple words, but yet so very powerful -- 42 days left on warranty! Seriously, can you freaking believe it!!!!!?!!!?!!!?!!!?!!!!?!!!!?!!!!?! We had FORTY-TWO days LEFT on our warranty on my laptop. IT WILL BE FIXED FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love you warranty, I love you laptop, I love you husband for making sure we even had a warranty and to check it out and to send it off and to have it fixed for FREEEEEEEE!!!!!! I love the whole world right now :-)

In 2 short little weeks my life will be whole once again....

10 comments:

TheOneTrueSue said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sometimes the universe is just after all, eh? Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I read about your laptop yesterday... and sympathized... I, asked my 7 year old (I know, my fault) to put it away in my bedroom for me, and then I hear it... hit the floor. He dropped it. It still worked, just a little bent on the bottom. But then, 2 days later, it is having trouble charging. sigh. No warranty for me. It's going on 3 or 4 years. I just need to back up EVERYTHING on it... any suggestions? External hard drive?

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Awesome!!!

Mary said...

I"m so happy for you!!! Sorry the love of your life couldn't keep up with all of your passion. Maybe it'll come home stronger and ready for that intense kind of snuggling you give it.

Mine is about to fall apart. Not all the keys are on it anymore. Not all of my usb ports work. The case is cracked. It's a matter of time.

My husband is also a computer geek and a network admin. I totally can relate to the whole image of him just whipping a computer out of thin air for you, and spare parts everywhere!

My lappy cannot fall apart. I need it for school. *ahem* And blogging.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, I'm counting on you for being brave and giving some blood....

PLEASE!!!!

Cecily R said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm jealous. Mine is currently being held together with duct tape.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for warranties!!!

junglemama said...

What a nice surprise. Now go give your hubby a kiss. :)

girlymom said...

You are SOOOO lucky!! What are the chances of that?

Unknown said...

YES *high five*