1. Over sleep by an hour and half and fly out of bed like a mad women.
2. Grab cell phone and call boss (who is already on your last nerve from the day before... but I digress).
3. Run downstairs and wake up 14 year old son who's alarm clock is broke and I have been waking him up for the past week.
4. Almost trip over cat running downstairs and almost die (at this point would of been a blessing).
5. Run back upstairs (and almost have a heart attack from running all over the effing house).
6. Grab clothes off hanger and throw them on my body.
7. Answer Husband's question of "Is there anything I can do to help?". Which was "no".
8. Throw my hair in a pony tail and brush my teeth.
9. 14 year old son tells me has missed the bus.
10. Say naughty words under my breath, as it's not his fault.
11. Throw keys at 14 year old son and he goes to start the car (it's back down in the 20's again, so must pre-heat car again).
12. Grab my lunch and set husband's out on the table.
13. Yell "I love you, Goodbye" to husband.
14. Take 14 year old to the H*LL they call a Junior High and spend 20 minutes trying to get out of parking lot.
15. Get out finally and get on Interstate.
16. Discover you forgot Husband's birthday.
17. Burst into tears....