I am excited for this new year. I have great hope that it is going to be the best year yet. Although 2007 was filled some really great things, um, I got married to the best guy ever. I was ready to leave it behind and start fresh today!
First to tie up some loose ends:
1. The Radio City Music Hall Rockettes Christmas show was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! It was beautifully danced with amazing precision. I was absolutely amazed and in awe. It was just beautiful and fantastic.
2. We drove 85 miles one way to see my step son sing (he is a christian rapper with his own CD out... quite gifted) last night, and he fell ill and couldn't do it. He was dizzy, nauseous, headache and looked like CRAP!! I felt soooo sooo bad for him, he was so looking forward to performing. So, we drove back home without seeing him perform. At least we were home by midnight :) I made it to 12:30 before I fell asleep.
My 2008 New Year Resolutions:
1. Lose weight - my class reunion is this year and I need to lose some weight, so this is not just the proverbial lose weight that I set forth each year. I really have to this year. So, I am going to reduce my calorie intake, watch my fat intake, and exercise A LOT more. I have a plan in place and now I just need to follow it!
2. Quit my job!!! Yes, I get to quit my job. My husband and I have devised a plan that will allow me to quit my job in the next few months. Which, now I can quit b*tching about it :)
3. To keep a better house, get my laundry done in a timely fashion, cook more.
4. De-clutter even more of my house. Get those items I need to sell onto Ebay.
5. Enroll my daughter in a classical ballet company and take her out of her current dance studio next fall. This one will be a hard one, as we have many friends at our current studio but I believe that this will be the best move for my daughter in the long run.
6. Live more frugally this year and try to eat more organic and naturally.
7. Learn to knit and do more crafty things.
8. Keep on blogging.
I wish everyone peace, prosperity, health and happiness in 2008!!!!!