I almost forgot! Today my precious saved items, items I have ever so lovingly kept over the course of 17 years (okay, a bunch of worthless crap in my basement, that I never go through because it scares me to be down there because of all the looming big boxes that surround you) got picked up today in our town's annual junk day.
1. It took 3 men to clean our property.
2. It took over 30 minutes for the above said 3 men to clean our property.
3. Those same 3 men had to push the squisher button on the garbage truck FIVE (yes, I counted!) times to get through all of our precious saved items (aka JUNK).
4. One of the 3 men that cleaned up our property had some sort of "tic". He shook his head violently several times during this time frame. With no disrespect to "tics", the first time I saw him shake I honestly thought the guy was having a stroke over my large pile. Thankfully it was just a disorder.
5. We had a CONTINUOUS stream of treasure hunters going through our precious saved items for 24 straight hours. (The garbage truck had to wait for a car to leave, so they could pull up and start their business!) And when I say continuous, I mean CONTINUOUS... all night and all day. I was amazed.
Hallelujah, I can say I accomplished something this weekend. Now if only I can tackle the gigantor pile of laundry, I will be on a super-hero level.