I got tagged by stacie to write 7 weird things about me. I will give it my best shot, but there is not much that is weird about me. :)
1. I got married very young. Barely 19 and had my son when I was not quite 20. We didn't date in high school, we were friends that decided to date after graduation. Needless to say, we did get divorced but we remain very good friends to this day.
2. I met my husband at work. We started going to lunch together for many, many, many months, decided to date and one thing lead to another and we will be married 4 months on Friday.
3. I am a homebody. I don't really like socializing and going out and prefer to stay home with my family to that of going out.
4. I am 8 credits away from my BS in accounting and have been for the past 2 years. I really need to just get it done already! Although my job has absolutely nothing to do with accounting, it would be nice to just have it over with.
Whew...this is HARD!
5. I always wanted to be a zoo keeper or a dancer when I was younger. The zoo keeper because I love the big cats the most and dreamt of taking care of them. Dancer because I always took dance, taught dance and loved it.... well I still do.
6. I have lived in the same house for 17 years, which is a long freaking time since I am only mid-thirties!
7. I live in the same small town I grew up in. I have never lived anywhere else.
Well there it is. I think this could be labeled... 7 Most BORING Facts About Another Human Being EVER!!!!!!!!!! If you made it this far... I am really, truly, deeply sorry.