I have been tagged by valarie and desirae to tell you all 8 random things about me.
Here are the rules. When tagged you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and then list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of your post you must tag and link to 8 other people.
1. I started getting gray hair in my early 20's (it runs in my family and I got the lucky gene, my 2 sisters didn't... no envy there, nope). I dye it and highlight it. It sucks.
2. I am a 1st degree black belt and taught tae kwon do for years. I am really not a bad a**, but I guess it could come in handy one day.
3. I hate birds, fish and snakes and not necessarily in that order. Birds scare me, if they fly to close to me I get all panicky. I also get all anxiety ridden if I swim in a lake and envision fish just swimming around waiting to touch my feet or legs...I seriously HATE it. And snakes... I just hate them, keep them far, far away.... or I will scream.
4. I secretly hate my job and long to stay home. I have to work right now but I am secretly plotting to be able to afford to stay home. I will eventually bring this up to my husband after I have stealthily made it feasible and he will be none the wiser.
5. No one I know personally reads my blog.... or for that matter even knows about my blog. It's just for me, all about me. Something I rarely get (if ever.)
6. All of my sisters and myself, all of our first AND middle names start with a "D". My mom was (is) demented. She could never, ever get out names right, EVER. Since they all started with "d". We were even called the cats name some, I think just to mix it up a bit.
7. I love to eat out. I hate to cook, I hate to clean after you cook. I could eat out every single day and I am not kidding. I had a job where I traveled quite a bit for 2 years and ate out every day and night, NEVER got sick of it. (#4 - interferes with this # greatly).
8. I love black licorice. That's black jelly beans, too. You know, the ones nobody wants to eat. I DO! I love them, they are my very favorites. In fact they are really the only jelly beans I truly like.
That about sums it up. I am too nice chicken to tag 8 people, so if you are reading this... consider yourself tagged :)